Only $50 to open any account
Totally Free Business Checking
The perfect account for most businesses.
Commercial Interest Checking
A business checking account that earns interest.
For business with more complex banking needs.
*Transaction items include checks paid, checks deposited, ACH debits, and ACH credits.
Simple. Safe. Convenient. eStatements are electronic copies of account statements and they look exactly like your current paper statements; the only difference is they are delivered online instead of through the mail.
To assist you in opening your new business account, we will need the following information**:
SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP / DBA**
- TIN or SSN of the Owner
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY**
- TIN of Limited Liability Company
- Articles of Organization
- LLC Resolution
- Operating Agreement
- TIN of Partnership
- Partnership Agreement
- Certificate of Limited Partnership
Limited Liability Partnership
- TIN of Non-Profit Organization
- If incorporated, follows rules for corporation.
- If tax-exempt, IRS documentation or tax return.
- If not tax-exempt, authorization letter.
- TIN of Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Resolution
- Certificate of Existence
**Other legal documents may be required